Saturday, September 7, 2013

Discussion Topic: high intensity interval training for the time crunched?

I'm working a lot right now so what little time I have for excersize I'm trying to make it mean something.  Today the core of my work out on my bike was eight 30 second intervals going as hard as I could seperated by eight 30 second intervals of recovery.  I imagine I could do this swimming and running too but lately its just been biking.  Can I at least maintain my fitness, going from working out  say 9 hours a week to working out an hour and a half?  Any experience with this?  Anybody have any tips on being able to handle these workouts?  They are pretty miserable, I always feel like throwing up afterwards. Not pleasant.

Please I would welcome your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment